This service puts small files (known as ‘cookies’) onto your computer to collect information about how you browse the site.
Cookies are used to:
- measure how you use the website so it can be updated and improved based on your needs
- remember the notifications you’ve seen so that we don’t show them to you again
Our cookies aren’t used to identify you personally. More information on GOV.UK cookies can be found here
Find out more about how to manage cookies
How cookies are used
Google Analytics cookies
We use Google Analytics to collect information about how you use the service which helps us to improve the service.
The Google analytics cookie collects and stores information about:
- the pages you visit including how long you spend on each page
- how you got to the service
- what you click on while you are using the service
We don’t collect or store your personal information (eg your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
|_ga||Used to distinguish users||2 years|
|_gat||Used to throttle request rate||10 minutes|
We store session cookies on your computer to help keep your information secure while you use the service.
|_olev_web_picg_session||A session cookie used for storing and retrieving values for a user||at end of session|